BAVARIAN ALPINE CHRISTMAS
20 – 27 Dec. 2016
The alps of southern Germany (Bavaria) – form the perfect backdrop for a white Christmas vacation. Garmisch-Partenkirchen is Germany’s premier winter resort, and both the skier and non-skier can enjoy the atmosphere of a traditional German Christmas. This destination is ideally suited for both individuals and families.
|Package Start Dates:
20 Dec 2016
|Package Finish Date:
27 Dec 2016
|| 1 lunch
|Prices per person twin from:
Family and single room rates available on request
Prices are PER PERSON based on twindouble room share
Exchange rates current at 01 Jan 16, and subject to change
• 7 nights accommodation, standard room with private facilities
• 7 buffet breakfasts
• 7 lunches or dinners (4-course, 4-choices including vegetarian)
• Special Christmas Eve festivities at the hotel
• Special lunch and dinner on 25Dec.
• Afternoon tea daily
• Horse-drawn sleigh ride on 25 Dec.
• Free entry to Garmisch Casino
• Use of hotel sauna and wellness facilities, and indoor heated pool
• Free shuttle bus transportation pass for 1 week
Your Hotel – 4-star Wittelsbacherhof
• Ideally located in centre of Garmsich
• 60 rooms all with private facilities, TV, hairdryer, telephone, and most rooms with south-facing balcony overlooking the garden
• Heated indoor swimming pool with jet-stream
• Sauna, steam-bath and solarium
• Sunny garden with deck chairs
• 200 metres from Kurpark and Congress Centre.
For more information or to make a booking: